Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

More Vistaprint Deals!!

You might remember last month when I posted about the label deal at Vistaprint. Well, it's back! And this time, there's more free/cheap deals to be had!

For a limited time (not sure how limited, since I can't find a date anywhere), you can score 6 products for FREE, all you pay is shipping. This includes the following products:

  • 250 business cards
  • 10 photo cards
  • photo wall calendar
  • ceramic mug
  • t-shirt
  • canvas tote bag

Just stop over here to choose your free item. Design it and add it to your cart, then come back and use the link again to add other items (if you want). Note that adding pictures, changing fonts/colors, etc. might incur extra charges on some products, so pay attention to what you select. Also note that you will pay shipping for all of these items, but I just had 4 items in my cart and shipping was just under $10 for all of it.

While you're there, you can also get 140 labels for $3.99. I uploaded my own design and they were still that price. Here's a peek at them:

Our return address labels - via Vistaprint

Also, I wanted to provide a way for our guests to share photos they take at our wedding, so I made a share site on Shutterfly. Guests can log in and upload their pictures so we can all see them. I wanted a cheap and easy way to give this info to our guests, so I used Vistaprint's free business card deal to make some cards with all the info on them. Do I need 250? Certainly not, but I can't really think of a cheaper and easier way to make them! I used one of their templates so they wouldn't charge me extra.

Photo sharing information card - via Vistaprint

At least it's a shade of purple. And the design isn't bad either. Some of the designs they have on there are, well, a little "ech". A little tip if you haven't used Vistaprint before: if you don't want text on a line, just leave the line blank. It took a little finessing to get everything on this bad boy, but in the end I'm satisfied with how it turned out! If you want to take advantage of any of these deals, I would recommend getting over there sooner than later, it's hard to say how long it will last!

Did anyone use a photo sharing site for guests to upload their pictures? What site did you use and how did it work for you?

Happy planning!
Miss Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment