Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Vistaprint Label Deal

One thing I love is a good deal on paper products! If you need address labels, check out this deal at Visaprint...

Go here to select your label. Personalize it and add to your cart. Do not add any other items to your order! When you get to the shipping page, you should be able to select Priority Shipping for $3.50.

Your order total should be $3.50 for 140 address labels! I can think of so many things a bride can do with labels...

Thank You Labels - Courtesy of Etsy

Bottle Labels - Courtesy of My Own Labels







Favor Bag Labels - Courtesy of My Own Labels

Favor Box Labels - Courtesy of Magnet Street

Not to mention your return address labels! The best part is you can download a template, design your own, and upload it for print, and it is still only $3.50. I tried some myself to test it, because sometimes when you upload your own design it adds a fee to it. But not for this one :) So you can use your own monogram, icon, whatever you want!

Happy planning!
Miss Spaghetti

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tip! :D I need labels for my favors so this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete