Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Well Suited

I have to share with you all how very proud I am of my Mr. S today! If you recall from my post about dressing the men in our wedding, I wrote about how I was kinda sorta leaving it up to him. I want the guys to look good, but I also want them to be comfortable. Our wedding is in early June, and in Michigan that can mean just about any type of weather, but most likely it will be warm. So the decision partly fell on him since he, after all, would be the one wearing it!

Yesterday when I came home from work, Mr. S informed me that he had decided he and his groomsmen would be wearing black or navy suits, since most of them already own them. I am proud of him because he has been very laid back about almost all of the wedding planning we've done so far. When I told him he could wear whatever he wants, he still expected me to tell him what he wanted to wear! So the fact that he made a decision (a smart and money-saving one at that) is quite impressive, and much appreciated. The only thing we will have to pick out is what color shirts and ties to have them wear. This is exactly what the guys did this past August when Mr. S's dad got married, and the fellas looked great!


Image courtesy of Autumn Rae Studios - That's Mr. S scowling on the right (the sun was in their eyes a tad...)






Since that part is figured out, I've found a couple cute and inexpensive suit sets for the Little Noodle that just might work:

Suit Set at JCPenney - $25!

Suit Set at Sears - $36.99

Suit Set at Kohl's - $75 (this one is not on sale but most likely would be at some point)

I'll have to see them in person to check out what kind of purple it actually is, can't really tell in online images. Is there anything in your wedding that your hubby-to-be made a decision on, or that you gave him the option to do so? Were you happy with his decision?

Happy planning!
Miss Spaghetti

2 comments:

  1. I love that third pick, so pretty with the lavender! Mr. K and I make all of the wedding decisions together, he really likes to be involved. He chose a gray 3-piece suit to rent from Men's Wearhouse and he looks goooood, I can't wait to see him in it in a month! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could choose I would have them all in gray suits I think, since my accent color is charcoal gray. But I'm totally fine with them wearing what they already have. My mom, however, is NOT ok with the navy/black mix. So we'll see how that whole thing works out! We may end up getting a black suit for Mr. S...

    That is great that he likes to be involved so much! Mr. S will do anything I ask him to, but he likes to leave most of the decisions up to me, since this is his second wedding, he wants me to have it how I want it. It's very sweet, but sometimes I just want him to decide :)

    ReplyDelete