Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Some Things I'm Lovin' Right Now...and Wedding Pics!

SOOOO excited to share with you some pics from BM S's wedding a few weeks ago!! Her amazing photographer Kyle Bultman Photography posted a sampling on their Facebook page, and wowzers, did they turn out GORGEOUS!

Here are a few of my faves (all images courtesy of Kyle Bultman Photography):

Her beautiful bouquet with a picture of her mother who passed away

All the ladies (yep that's me on the far left freezing my tush off!)
The whole bridal party
Could you ask for a more perfect fall sunset?!

And here is a better and closer pic of their cake and cupcakes:
Notice the cute lighted cupcake stand that I am so very lucky to be able to use at my wedding!

I loved so much about BM S's wedding. She was uber organized and put so much thought and detail into everything. Every part of the day had a little piece of her style and personality in it. So it got me thinking about what I would have done for a fall wedding. Fall is a stunning time of year in Michigan, with the trees turning, the air getting crisp, but also very unpredictable to plan a wedding in. BM S got very lucky in my opinion, that the weather was cool but sunny and not rainy or windy. Despite its unpredictability, fall offers some amazing options for weddings...

Mini Pumpkin Pies! - Image courtesy of Lucy Dylan Weddings Blog
Dahlias! LOVE the jumbo flowers with a combo of dark plums and burnt oranges - Image courtesy of Afloral
Long Strapless Dress in Lapis - Image Courtesy of David's Bridal
A Rustic Barn Location - Image Courtesy of Blissfully Domestic


What season did you pick for your wedding and why?

Happy planning!
Miss Spaghetti

4 comments:

  1. So many gorgeous details: her wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I especially love her cake and cupcakes! And I love those fall inspiration pictures you chose too, especially the barn. We chose spring for our wedding, but mostly because of the convenience factor since we'll be done with college and our summer internships won't be starting yet: if I could do anytime of year, I'd have a winter wedding because I LOVE the looks and color palettes you can use--the holidays are my very favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we had picked a fall date, I would have LOVED to have it in an old rustic barn. It's just so fitting!

      My sister (and MOH) is getting married in February, and although she doesn't really have a winter theme, she's throwing in touches of winter here and there. I will definitely be sharing some more about that as it gets closer!

      Delete
  2. Wow, the color of the leaves just make those pictures even more beautiful! We are getting married next fall and these pictures make me SO excited!!

    Honestly, when we got engaged we sat down and narrowed it down to which months we would chose. Vito through out June but all our gift giving holidays are December-May so I said no. Haha. So I suggested September. Still warm but not hot like summer. Then the venue we loved was fully booked for September so we went with October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something magic and special about fall weddings! If we hadn't have picked June for ours it would be September/October for sure. I'll be hoping for some good weather and a beautiful sunset for you too!

      Delete