Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Just A Little Venting

Well...it's Monday. And it's a 3-day work week for me, which means it will feel like an eternity in which I will accomplish nothing and the piles on my desk will just sit here over the 4-day weekend and bite me in the butt when I return next Monday. Don't mind me, just feeling a little overwhelmed today! I did manage to clean my desk this morning which gave my lovely cubicle a little more positive energy. It's hard to concentrate on work when there is so much going on that is not work-related. Now that BM S's wedding is done, I'm really concentrating on helping MOH K finish her planning. She's just 3 months out now! This means invitation suites and other paper stationery need to be designed like NOW. And I've really got to get busy planning her bachelorette party, which is set for January 19th.

Meanwhile, my own wedding planning is creeping along sluggishly. I've given a few tasks to Mr. S, like finding a DJ. He knows a couple people who do it, so he's contacted them for pricing. He also has the responsibility of obtaining the remaining addresses of his side of the family in order to complete our guest list. My goal is to send out save-the-dates by December 1st. We will be just over 6 months out at that time. Holy crap!

In the meantime, the Little Noodle found a boys' suit section at Macy's the other day and just had to try on the suit coat. He's so excited about getting to wear one at our wedding!

Here he is-looking quite dapper! - Personal Photo
Anyone else beginning to feel overwhelmed with wedding or non-wedding related (NWR) things going on in their lives? Maybe it's just the anticipation of the holidays...

Happy planning!
Miss Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment