Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Stress-Free Registry


Confession: I sorta dread Bed Bath & Beyond. The store is always packed, the aisles are stuffed with breakable knick-knacks of all shapes and sizes, and I can only take so many sales people trying to tell me what I need in my kitchen.

That being said, the one place that has just about anything and everything we could ever need or want is Bed Bath & Beyond. So when it came time to do our registry, I felt that was the best option. Plus, everyone always has a 20% off coupon ;)

I went to their website to see if I could start a registry without stepping foot in the store, and I was stoked to find that I could! I entered our info, and within 3 minutes I was ready to add all sorts of goodies. I had been keeping a list on my phone of things I wanted to register us for when the time came to do so. It was helpful that BM S and MOH K were both getting married before me, and I got to see all the cool stuff they registered for. So I started at the top of the list, and did a search for each item. I had no trouble finding almost everything on my list. I even found the Egg and Omelet Utensil Set that Mr. S had to have so badly. Seriously, I searched for "egg fork", having no clue as to what such a thing would even be called, and it popped right up. Now that's impressive!

There were a few things that I just couldn't pick out without getting touchy/feely with them. Stuff like sheets and towels are too iffy to pick out online. So I told Mr. S that we would have to stop in to the store to pick them out during our productive weekend. When we got there, they were packed (as usual), and the registry area was buzzing (as usual), but they accommodated us and soon we were running through the store in a scanning frenzy. For real, I had to get up out of there quick. On a good note, the woman helping us scan was super helpful and didn't try to force me to pick out fine china that I didn't need. So kudos to her!

At this point I feel pretty good about the stuff we have on our registry. Since showers and parties haven't yet begun, I think I'll just try to keep an eye on it in case I have to add things. What a good problem to have though! And just because I like you all so much, I'll share a few of my fave little goodies we will (hopefully) be getting from our wonderful guests (all images copyright Bed Bath & Beyond)...

OrGreenic 10 Piece Cookware Set - Recommended by my bro who has them and LOVES them

Oster® Electric Wine Opener - Can't wait to try this puppy out!

Deluxe Potato Cutter - I love homemade french fries, so much healthier!

Preserve® BPA Free Large Colander - Ironic that Mrs. Wallaby just highlighted this exact Colander today. Great minds think alike!

Duet Towel Sets - Super soft and great color selection

Add to that some gadgets and gizmos a-plenty (any Disney movie fans catch on to that one?), kitchen textiles, bed sheets, and more, and that's our registry! What are some of your faves/regrets from your registry?

Happy planning!
Miss Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment