Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

A Productive Weekend

Happy Monday! I've been feeling pretty lazy lately in the wedding planning department, so this weekend had an extensive plan to get some shiz done:

  • Bought the Little Noodle his wedding apparel-I couldn't believe how closely the shirt color matched to the groomsmen ties and bridesmaid dresses! $25 at good 'ol JCPenney. Can't beat that price, especially when he will probably only wear it the one time.
Boys 4 pc Suit Set (shirt, vest, pants and a cute little clip on tie) - JCPenney
  • Bought the groomsmen ties and Mr. S's tie. I had a coupon for 50% off accessories at Men's Wearhouse, but they were on sale buy 1 get 1 free anyway, which ended up being the same price in the end.


The Groomsman's Tie - $10 on sale at Men's Wearhouse



A similar tie to Mr. S's (no pic available online of the actual one)-$20 on sale at Men's Wearhouse
  • Finished our registry at Bed Bath & Beyond. I had already started it online (so convenient!), but I wanted us to go in to pick out certain things, like towels and sheets. I'm pretty picky on the softness and texture for stuff like that. As a prize for Mr. S being so patient and helpful as we ran through the store scanning things (I don't think many guys actually enjoy that), I bought him one of the items off the registry that he was really wanting...

Calphalon 2 Piece Egg and Omelet Utensil Set - $11.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond
You see, he likes to make scrambled eggs, but he only likes to use a fork, which is NOT acceptable on non-stick pans! I found these for him, and used a 20% off coupon. Now we're both happy :)

On the schedule for next weekend: buy a grey dress shirt and black vest for Mr. S to try on. MOH K and I are working on the guys apparel, and I really need a visual to see if it's going to work. More on that next time! Also, we are going to stop in at a couple local fresh flower markets to get some ideas and prices for bouquet flowers.

What wedding shtuff did you accomplish this weekend?

Happy planning!
Miss Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment