Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Our Wedding Featured on Facebook!

Exciting news! The company I work for has asked if they could feature our wedding on their Facebook page! Remember my post about how Mr. S and I work for the same company, designing and printing wedding invitations? Well, it's only fitting that they showcase our upcoming nuptials via social media!

We recently gave followers the chance to help Mr. S and I choose our wedding invitations. Feel free to check it out on the M. Middleton Facebook page. To give you a little more background on my job, I manage the design and printing of custom wedding stationery. Retail stores buy our albums, and sell the invitations to their customers. Then, Mr. S prints them. Simple as that! So I basically picked 5 designs that I really like, typeset them, and we put images on the Facebook page. Then, we made a poll so followers could pick their favorite. The IT web guy said viewership went up 300% since they shared our story :) Go us!

In case you are curious and don't want to scroll through all the posts on the Facebook page, here are the 5 invites I picked (all images copyright M. Middleton):


Option A
Option B

Option C

Option D

Option E
If you want to vote (and I do believe that you should), head over to the Facebook page and look for the poll! Obvi I am not too concerned about letting people see our invites before they are sent out ;)

Happy planning!
Miss Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment