Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Welcome!

To everyone who is an anxious and excited bride-to-be, or anyone helping plan a wedding for someone, welcome to my blog! I'm Miss Spaghetti, and I am the ultimate money-saver and do-it-yourself-er. I am engaged to the man of my dreams, we'll call him Mr. Spaghetti. He is supportive, positive, and everything I could ever want in a future husband.

We are just starting the planning process for our upcoming wedding. I'm super excited to get the ball rolling on our big day. And we aren't the only ones tying the knot in the near future...my sister, cousin, and fiance's dad are all getting married in the next 8 months! Needless to say it will be a busy year for us. But I can't complain, I am a planning freak, and will take on any part of planning anything for anyone. So this is actually my happy time!

A little about me...I am a graphic designer, who specializes in the design and printing of wedding invitations and accessories (a tad ironic?). What is even more so, is that Mr. Spaghetti is a printing press operator whom I met while he was printing one of my projects (wedding invitations of course!). So you could say it was meant to be, and we certainly feel that way.

Follow along with me as I share my wedding planning joys. I am bound and determined to plan a meaningful and fun wedding day with little stress and by spending the least amount possible.

Talk to you soon!

Miss Spaghetti

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your Mister Spaghetti! Have you two set a date yet?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still trying to work out the exact date...looking at early June of next year now. I really wanted May but the weekends are filled up by other things going on with family. June is beautiful in Michigan though so I have no problem with waiting until then!

    ReplyDelete