Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Wedding Colors!

I. Love. Purple. Period.

I have always known that I want to use a lilac/lavender/hydrangea color in our wedding. Recently my sister and I were at the mall and I saw a gift bag that was cream with purple and bright blue stripes. And I realized I could have my second favorite color (blue) incorporated too! So I've been looking around for inspiration for a purple & blue wedding. My search, of course, led me to Pinterest...

Here are a few things I found that really hit the spot:

 Love the flowers in this one! Especially the top and bottom right.


 I also love the flowers in the bottom left of this one, if I don't go with hydrangeas. The purple is a little darker than what I want though.



This cake is for me, all the way! But since I won't be spending my entire wedding budget on a cake, I'll have to learn how to do it on the cheap. Any ideas or suggestions welcome:)


How soon did you decide your wedding colors?

Talk to you soon!

Miss Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment