Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and Oh How Pinteresting Link-Up

I'm feeling a bit burnt out on wedding planning today. Since this is my last day at work for the week, and I need something to occupy my time, I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple for:


In honor of the holiday, here are some things I'm thankful for...


Cute baby kitties







Reese's!




Snuggies! (YES I have one)



Moscato



Dish DVR with the "Hopper" to skip over commercials



Crock Pots





My Step-Mom's homemade rolls, or any kind of biscuit or bread actually



Couponing (this is definitely me)
someecards.com - I have a coupon for every item.


Of course, I am also thankful for a sweet, handsome and caring husband-to-be, wonderful family and friends, and every day that I am blessed with to enjoy all these things!

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Miss Spaghetti

1 comment: